2012년 7월 31일 화요일

Ode To The CCTV


- Dear Security Camera -

  Hello, security camera, which is called CCTV? Hey, CCTV, do not participate in people's private lives! Many people in many places don't like you. Hey, CCTV, do you know that you always participate in people's private lives and that makes many people furious? Listen carefully why people don't like you.
  First, you make people including me furious. As you participate in private lives of people, people become furious! People dislike you, CCTV, the security camera. Of course there are people who like you, but there are a few people who like you. Maybe people who like you have a reason that you keep them safe from the criminals. You are made to protect people's personal and private lives. Hey, CCTV, you shouldn't participate in people's private lives.
  Secondly, do you know your stupid friends are put everywhere and participate in people's private lives a lot? There are a lot of friends of you. A lot of places use you a lot and a lot. Hey security camera, can't you refuse to be put in everywhere? Then, I will like you more than now. However, it seems to put you more and more than now, so I become furious more and more. You shouldn't be put in prohibited places such as bathrooms and sleeping places, but people began to put you in those places now! Isn't it strange that there are the security cameras in bathrooms? I feel it is stupid thing to put you or your friends a lot and a lot. They are increasing nowadays, so I think all places will have CCTV s more than 3 in future. Of course there has to have you, CCTV s, but I think it is so many that make me to disagree about a lot of CCTV s. I can sure that a lot of people don't like you and your friends, so they thinks you and your friends must be disappeared a lot except few CCTV s. Your friends are making a lot of people angry.
  Third reason is because it cannot be useful. Some criminals make you or your friends cannot be connected with other things like the scene of TV, and do a lot of crimes, so I think that CCTV s cannot be useful in some situations. That means that a lot of CCTV s are not useful, so we do not need a lot of CCTV s in our lives. There should be few of CCTV s in a lot of place except important places.
  Finally, I totally think the CCTV s are not needed a lot so we have to reduce the CCTV s not to be participated our lives by the others. Also, we must not put the CCTV s in not good place such as bathroom or place where we are sleeping. The reason why I think like that is because our private lives have to be protected by the others, even if I know that person. I hate you very much. Hey, you, CCTV s, I dislike you, so do not be put in anywhere. If you do not want to be destroyed by people, please don't make I see you. Do you know how I hate you? I hate you a lot as my test score is 0 point. Please don't come in front of my eyes, CCTV!







댓글 2개:

  1. HI, I'm your Writing TA. Your ode shows well that you have a strong hatred toward CCTVs intruding in your private life. I also agree on that point and if you are interested about a world where you are watched everywhere, try reading 1984 by George Orwell. :) However, instead of using "participate" which means "참가하다", use intrude which means "침범하다". It would make the essay much better. :)

    답글삭제
  2. Wow! You wrote a lot. I've never seen such ill feeling towards CCTV. Sometimes CCTV can help us, right? Maybe you could be nicer towards CCTV. : )

    Very creative!

    답글삭제